Eat. Share. Give. Kirk's Community Refrigerator
Provide a meal to our community fridges.
Support the community refrigerators stocked by Eat. Share. Give. These fridges are placed throughout the community to serve those in need of a nutritious meal, regardless of ability to pay. Every dollar is returned to the community through grab-and-go meals, prepared by Project Lunch.
- $5 provides a sack lunch.
- $10 provides a prepared meal.
- $20 serves two people with a prepared meal.
- $50 generously supports a family in need.
- $100 will support the community refrigerator for an entire week.
Community fridges are open to all. Enjoy what you need. Share what you can.